We are now open for tours starting on May 22nd.
ATV Vermont is undergoing a thoughtful, careful process of reopening its ATV adventure offerings with health and safety as a top priority. Our goal is to responsibly bring you the adventures you seek while doing our part to prevent the spread of Covid-19. This involves honoring current guidelines and mandates by local, state and Federal Government agencies. Please support us in our efforts to adhere to these mandates, and above all to assist us in protecting our staff and guests while we open for the summer season.
Health and safety procedures we are implementing for our guests and staff include:
- Bring your own motorcycle/bicycle helmet, and some type of eye protection. If you don’t have a helmet, you will have the option of using one of our helmets at no extra charge.
- Bring your own gloves and masks. Guests should wear masks when inside the building.
- Bring your own pen, or use one of ours to fill out your rental agreements.
- We ask that you stay at least 6 feet apart, but shoot for 8′.
- We will be offering indoor or outside check in .
- We will be checking staff temperatures daily.
- We will be wearing masks.
- We will be disinfecting helmets and all touch points on the ATV machine between tours.
We look forward to seeing you on the trails!